Self-empowerment means that you take charge of your own life. This involves recognizing that within each of us is the ability to live from our natural being state. Another way to put it is to say that a self-empowered individual does not let go of the power as the expert of self. The main characteristic of self-empowerment is peace. This sounds so obvious, yet most of us don’t achieve inner peace.
Here are some self-empowering affirmations for you today:
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I’m fearless.
- I’m getting stronger everyday.
- I’m in awe of what my body is capable of.
- I can do this.
- I was not made to give up.
- I am who I want to be.
- No one can make me feel inferior.
- I’ve discovered that I am fierce.
- I know my worth.
- I inspire others.
- I do not fear the fire…I am the fire.
- I choose what I become.
- I’ve decided that I’m good enough.
- I’m brave enough to climb any mountain.
- I wink at a challenge.
- I have the power to change my story.
- It’s not their job to like me…It’s mine.
- I use my failures as a stepping stone.
- I have the courage to say “No”.
To be more empowered, you must know exactly what you are responsible for in your life. Knowing this allows you to be guilt-free from life circumstances. Take responsibility for you and your life to be empowered and independent. Have a great week ahead.