Add Natural Ingredients To Your Shampoo
We all want to have beautiful hair, which is why there are products like shampoos and conditioners to improve how our hair looks. While there is an ongoing debate as to whether or not we should regularly use these commercial products, there are certain natural ingredients you can add in your shampoo to not only achieve better hair appearances, but also enhance its health.
Here are few things to add to your shampoo :
- Salt – Add salt to shampoo to exfoliate scalp.
- Lemon – Add lemon juice to shampoo to treat dandruff.
- Rose Water – Add rose water to shampoo to soothe dry hair.
- Green Tea – Add green tea to shampoo for hair growth.
- Aloe Vera – Add Aloe Vera to shampoo for thicker hair.
- Rice Water – Add rice water to shampoo for stronger hair.
- Honey – Add honey to shampoo for smooth, shiny hair.
Do you add any other ingredient in your shampoo? Do share with us.