As people of all ages are spending more hours focused on digital screens, their eyes are getting an exhausting endurance workout. Eye strain from hours of screen time can result in eye irritation, dryness, fatigue or blurred vision, and such problems are increasingly common, according to a new report. Some of us are using these things for up to nine hours a day. Your eye muscles have to focus at that near range and that can be fatiguing.
Here are some quick eye workout exercises for you. Please note that these exercises need to be done early in the morning for 2 minutes every day. Do not perform these exercises while your eyes are already tired. Why? You can imagine if you were at the gym and you held a dumbbell, your bicep would be extremely sore nine hours later, same thing for your eyes, you have to exercise when the muscles are not tired to strengthen them.
- Look up and hold for 3 seconds then look down and hold for another 3 seconds. Repeat 3 times in total.
- Look right and hold for 3 seconds then look left and hold for another 3 seconds. Repeat 3 times in total.
- Look to the top left corner of your eyes and hold for 3 seconds. Look to the top right and hold for another 3 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
- Rotate your eyeballs 3 times to the right and then 3 times to the left. Blink several times to relax.
- Close your eyes tight and hold for 10 seconds. Relax.
- Open your eyes wide and hold for 10 seconds. Blink repeatedly to relax and complete the workout.
Reference : https://darebee.com/workouts/eye-workout.html