Ever wonder what your life would be like if you lived up to your full potentials? Would your body be healthier? Your skin clearer? Bank account bigger? I think about these things all the time, and, judging my previous post, you guys do to.
Here are some tasks designed to help all of us live up to our full potential. It has been broken down into time frames to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. Let’s go do it.
Every Evening Part 1
- Take your makeup off as soon as you’re in for the night. Wash your face with your full routine and let your skin have a break.
- Workout. You can also do this in the morning. Whatever works for you. Make a great playlist and go hard af. Get your cardio in. Get your strength training in. Earn every freaking sweat bead forming on your forehead. Earn your shower!
- Knock out your pending work. Life in infinitely better when you don’t have anything hanging over your head. Half the time, the energy and emotion you spent dreading/putting off your work is ten times worse than the work itself.
- Make a list of what needs to be done tomorrow. It’ll set you up for success the next day, and you won’t forget anything.
- Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water!!
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow. This will save you so much time in the morning OMG I can’t even tell you how important this is.