Be Creative. Being creative means trusting your own purpose and having an attitude of unbending intent in your daily thoughts and activities. Staying creative means giving form to your personal intentions. A way to start giving them form is to literally put them in writing.
Here are a few you can start with :
- My intention is for all of my activities to be directed by Spirit.
- My intention is to love and radiate my love to any who might read these words.
- My intention is to trust in what comes through me and to be a vehicle of Spirit, judging none of it.
- My intention is to recognise the Spirit as my Source and to detach from my ego.
- My intention is to do all that I can to elevate the collective consciousness to be more closely in rapport with the Spirit of the originating supreme power of intention.
Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer