A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.
So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.
Step 2 – Completely Stop Taking Sugar
- One of the biggest mistake people make when they are trying to gradually quit. For example, they do from 10 cigarettes per day to just 2 or 3 to completely quitting.
- What few people tell is that when you gradually lower your addiction, you get to a point where you think that a small amount is actually good and “nothing to get stressed”. And that is where most people get it wrong.
If you want to get rid of sugar, completely avoid sugary products.
Step 3 – Stop Drinking Sugary Drinks
- Another common mistake is that people start “drinking their calories”. What we mean by this is that they stop consuming sugar via food, but they drink carbonated and sugary drinks.
- All those juices that have 100% natural marks, actually contain sugar. And the worst part is, liquid sugar is even worse than solid form sugar, as it goes directly to your liver.
- Just 20 ounce of soda contains 15 teaspoons of sugar. Drinking one soda per day increases child’s chances of being obese by 50%.
More in upcoming posts.