Sugar Detox Plan Part 2

A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.

So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.

Step 2 – Completely Stop Taking Sugar

• One of the biggest mistake people make when they are trying to gradually quit. For example, they do from 10 cigarettes per day to just 2 or 3 to completely quitting.
  • What few people tell is that when you gradually lower your addiction, you get to a point where you think that a small amount is actually good and “nothing to get stressed”. And that is where most people get it wrong.

If you want to get rid of sugar, completely avoid sugary products.

Step 3 – Stop Drinking Sugary Drinks

• Another common mistake is that people start “drinking their calories”. What we mean by this is that they stop consuming sugar via food, but they drink carbonated and sugary drinks.
  • All those juices that have 100% natural marks, actually contain sugar. And the worst part is, liquid sugar is even worse than solid form sugar, as it goes directly to your liver.
  • Just 20 ounce of soda contains 15 teaspoons of sugar. Drinking one soda per day increases child’s chances of being obese by 50%.

More in upcoming posts.

Reference : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/f7/63/71f76326f9926f736180bcacdb46db6f.png

1. Singhshma says:

This is cool… and I know it works. I’m restarting juicing today. The only source of sugar will be from the natural sugars from the small amount of fruits juiced with my mostly veggie mix. That and organic coconut water. I’ll increase my water intake by roughly 45%. Let’s see what happens

Sugars from Fruits and whole foods are great way to boost your immune system as well.

1. Singhshma says:

Thank you!

Glad you found the information useful.

2. bostongirl13 says:

😩 I need to literally lock myself in a remote cabin for a weekend to begin the detox. I have zero discipline. Did I mention I hate most fruit and vegetables? Oh boy…

Hahahah I think a cabin weekend sounds great…away from all the madness..good for recharging your batteries

3. ThinkTalk says:

Being waiting for this – missed it and will reblog as well. Thank you.

The most obvious benefit you can gain from eliminating sugar from your diet is weight loss. By removing all sugar from your diet and replacing it with nutritious, whole foods such as fruits and vegetables, you may be able to lose at least five pounds by the end of the month, if not more.

1. ThinkTalk says:

True – I’ve experienced it. I reluctantly replaced sugar with Splenda and the difference is phenomenal. Of course, I exercise at least thrice a week 😊 Thanks for posting.

Exercise helps a lot..glad you are on it. Thank you for stopping by again.