How to Use Earth Magic
Harness the magical energies of the earth to empower spells and rituals for fertility, creativity, prosperity and protection.
Earth is a sensual element that will change prosperity charms, fertilise your creative spells and help your magic to grow. The optimum time of the week to perform earth magic is on a Saturday, rules by the earthy planet Saturn, or a Friday rules by Frigg, the Norse Earth Goddess. If possible choose dawn or dusk when the magical half light is neither day or night, a truly mystical time.
The Magical Outdoors
Earth spells are most powerful when performed outside. A wood, cave, hill or moor make a natural sacred space in which you can attune to the earth’s energy, infusing your spell casting with the forces of nature. If you live in the city, a park or garden can be just as effective. After using salt, sand or soil in a rite, ground the energy of your spell by returning it to the earth in a respectful manner, or use it as an offering to the spirit of a tree.
To closely attune your magic to earthy energies, make a temporary altar outside on the soil, in a sacred place.
Your Earth Magic Tools
Earth tools are items that grow from this element and that can contain the other elements.
- Bowls – Earth is able to hold all of the other elements in clay or stone containers.
- Salt – Consecrated salt disperses negativity. To consecrate it imagine blue light infusing the salt and say, “Purify”.
- Herbs – Use herbs from the earth, such as rue for protection.
- Clay – Use clay to make charms and other magical items.
- Sand – Use sand to make talismans and mandalas.
- Crystals – Use crystals such as clear quartz to energise, or amethyst for protection.
- Pentagram Disc – This five pointed star in a circle symbolises the creative earth womb.
For understanding the magic of the element water, tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/01/19/daily-dose-of-nature-228/