Gravity is a fixed law of our universe. And accepting the law of gravity allows you to predict what will happen. The Law of Attraction works the same way. Can we take advantage of this law? Yes, we can! We do so, through creative visualization and affirmations. By visualizing a mental image of what we want to achieve or by repeating positive statements, which are called affirmations, we create and bring into our life what we visualize or repeat in our mind. In other words, we use the power of our mind, thoughts, imagination and words.
Your brain is so smart that it has taken the vibrations all around you, and learned how to translate it into your “reality” in a way so that you can’t even recognise its vibration. Think about two droplets of water that are slowly moving towards each other. What happens as they get closer? They eventually get close enough that they attract each other and become one droplet of water instead of two separate ones. This occurs because they are of like vibration. Now, think about the same phenomena with a droplet of water and a droplet of oil. No matter how close you put them together they will not become one with each other.
- We attract into our life whatever we focus on.
- Positive thoughts attract positive events. Negative thoughts attract negative events.
- If we entertain feelings and thoughts about hardships and obstacles, then this is what we get.
- If we keep thinking and expecting success, and don’t allow doubts enter our mind, we will eventually achieve success.
- It is not enough just to wish for something, we need strong desire and faith to manifest what we want.
- In order for our thoughts to manifest, we have to repeat them often, and add feelings, desire and interest.
- The mind acts like a magnet.
- Similar energy attracts similar energy.
- Our thoughts determine the way we live.
- This law is used by everyone, though mostly unconsciously.
- Filling the mind with worries and anxieties brings stress and unhappiness.
- Filling the mind with happy thoughts will attract happiness into our life.