Tough day? Don’t you dare give up!!

Change is painful, but inevitable. Sometimes you won’t understand what’s happening, you may think things are not meant to be. You may feel dejected, sad. But STOP!! Stop being miserable, stop giving up. Don’t back down. You are at the dawn of a new lesson in your life. Keep working, don’t stop. Scared of something? Face it with your head held high.

Image courtesy: http://www.lifehack.org/376369/100-inspirational-quotes-that-will-give-you-strength-during-hard-times?ref=pp

1. learioselle says:

Thank you for this post and telling me there is still hope and that I can’t still fight this.

2. Miriam says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. How did you know I needed to read these words today? The perfect start to my day. πŸ™‚

3. beverlyej says:

Perfect timing for me to read this. X

4. Dr Ruth 2point0 (Anna) says:

And focus on the positive instead of the negative!! πŸ˜€

5. changing for the better is a real pain but as they say “no pain no gain”. thanks for sharing your this thought!

6. MimiTa says:

Wow. You are so inspiring and amazing!
    Thank you so much for this very timely post. I was feeling kinda down, but your post seriously helped me to get back into like butt-kicking mode (I think that’s what it’s called?) πŸ™‚

7. Plectrumm says:

“There’s no progress without change…”

~John Wooden~

8. Ellie Shots says:

Needed this. thank You.

9. Change is good. We should not be afraid of it.

10. Mils says:

Yes. Thank you indeed. And I did, indeed, need this today.

11. mopana says:

Very inspiring and profound post πŸ˜€

12. Antra says:

Beautifully true yet positive words πŸ‘

13. Nomthi86 says:

I love this πŸ™‚ Thank you so much!

14. DaisyWillows says:

thank you for this. πŸ™‚ x

15. Yes, like Rober Frost said “In three words, I can sum up everything I have learnt about life- It goes on”. So, we must go on, no matter what. The sun shall certainly shine one day.

16. Awesome! I just tweeted this article to my Twitter followers.

17. tr3vors says:

Every storm runs, runs out of rain
    Just like every dark night turns into day… Have a great day

18. Isvi Ramos says:

Agreed. This is beautiful!

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked it.
      Best to you

19. roweeee says:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I feel we’re on a similar wavelength. As a doctor, I thought you’d appreciate a letter I wrote to author Roald Dahl during my A-Z Letters to Dead Poets. I find it quite freaky that he and two members of his immediate family had neuro surgury. Hard to fathom his losses xx Rowena

20. I really needed this today. Thank you πŸ™‚

1. You are most welcome :):)

21. ajaykohli says:

Yes its important to be positive ,still circumstances are not in our hands ,efforts are ,efforts should be best ,rest are karmas

1. Well said again Ajay. “Karm kar, Phal ki kitna Mat kar”

1. ajaykohli says:

Exactly empress ,results are not in our hands

22. Ravince says:

Whats this for?

23. Thank you for the timely reminder.

1. You are most welcome. Just keep slaying it.
      Best to you

24. viewvin says:

Wow!,In the midst of some major challenges this has really encouraged me!!! Walk on….and never give up!!!

1. I am glad my post brought you some inspiration. Good luck

25. donutsplace says:

I try to look at it as a new lesson. Something else that needs to be learned. And later on in life, that lesson seems to appear.
    Most of my life has been that way.
    And I have learned a lot. And still have a long way to go.
    A person is always learning. The only time you quit learning is if you are dead.

1. I totally agree with you. We are always learning. That is the main objectives of our lives. Learn, process, improve, give away for the generations after us. Thanks for such a noble thought.
      Best to you

26. Bernadette says:

You just have to keep on, keeping on.

1. Yes, moving forward is the way to life. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.
      Best to you

27. somawrites says:

We must move on no matter what…great inspirational post.and thanks for liking my post at https://somawrites.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/here-and-now/

1. Oh yes, we only have to keep on taking the next step, even if we don’t know where it will lead us. I loved the energy of your post.
      Best to you again

1. somawrites says:

Thank you,cheers.

28. Miss W says:

Thank you, uncertainty is scary but sometimes unexpected changes can lead to better things.

1. Hi, yes indeed. Change is always painful, and you must have heard that quote: “an arrow can be shot only by pulling it backwards” so hang on Miss W..ma

29. March ahead with full confidence πŸ™‚

30. That was so good πŸ™‚

1. Thank you :). I am glad you liked it.
      Best to you

1. Thank you for liking the post.
      Best to you

31. Gail Kaufman says:

“You are at the dawn of a new lesson in your life.” What an inspiring perspective!

1. Ah..thank you very much for such kind words of inspiration. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I am glad you liked my perspective on life.
      Best to you

1. Thank you. Glad you liked it.
      Best to you

32. freddyr777 says:

Write on! Thanks for writing and posting this. Very encouraging!
    God bless you 😊
    Freddy

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked it.
      Best to you

33. 2redroses says:

Thank you for this. We recently had to say goodbye to our pet and it’s been a difficult couple of weeks for me. This was very encouraging.

1. You are most welcome. Glad these words could help you.

34. kimberlee14 says:

The much needed encouragement needed! Thank you! πŸ’œ

1. Thank you. You are most welcome