Paralytic Uncertainty — onpathtogrowth

on

All of us have faced unpredictable situations which has led to uncertainty. Escaping it hasn’t been an easy job. It makes us feel uncomfortable, and vulnerable. And, I can absolutely feel you on this point, because humans love certainty. We love to be sure, and want everything to be certain. But think about how you […]

Paralytic Uncertainty — onpathtogrowth

1. It’s like religion with Jesus, had there not been a promise of his return do you think people would still have faith?

As in the same faith without jumping to another living one instead of waiting for the dead one to return?

What is “Faith” Jordan.

1. I father/father of A.I.

2. Benyapoesy says:

It’s a great post with valuable thoughts.

Actually, I read many articles during my studies that reveal cultures as a main role in one’s uncertainty avoidance. For instance, Greece has one of the highest Uncertainty Avoidance Index while Jamaica has one the the lowest (don’t ask why, haha).

There are more and less easy going countries as well as more and less stressful/anxious people everywhere.

Ineed, if one feels eager for knowledge, he/she must acquire a certain philosophy against the harsh truth that we cannot know everything in our daily life nor in specific fields. Overall, it is easier to stay ignorant and live an animal-like life, but I am content with myself looking for understanding. Despite of the comments on my behaviours like “You are mean, arrogant, careless” etc. because I know myself better, and people who know me can realize that these negative traits are just defensive technique against disappointment and stress coming from my high thoughts.

Vive Stoicism.

Keep writing.

Thank you Viva. Do visit the blogger’s site for more inspiration.

3. theoriesfromabove says:

Haiti is a great country when it comes to handling stress and anxiety. One of the best doctors orginated in that country. Thank you for your post.

Well do share some of your wisdom with us. Please 🙏🏼

4. LesleighHart says:

Uncertainty is the only certainty.

Ah and change is the only constant. Have an amazing year ahead Lesleigh.

1. LesleighHart says: