Feel It..Can You?

Feel it..!!! Own It…!!!!

Be Inspired..!!

I don’t know what it means to feel anymore.

I want to feel love. I want to feel excitement. I want to feel happiness where I can throw my head back and laugh completely. Life has become a vicious task of interacting with people for the sake of social integration. I can’t seem to stay interested in things people do or say. I started on the quest of finding my own passions, but nothing seems too interesting anymore, like the zest for life that used to be there just kinda vanished. Almost everything is only interesting for a few instances, and then becomes boring and monotonous.

Even MAJOR life events don’t seem to register the same feeling they once did. Looking at fancy cars don’t bring in the same joy. Emotional turbulence, Maybe? Anxiety, hell YES. That constant jittery feeling in the centre just below the chest, hmmm.

I want…

View original post 68 more words

1. This is exactly how I feel

I can understand where you are coming from. I feel the same sometime.

2. pmuhammad480 says:

This world has us on a perpetual rollercoaster ride seeking the latest and greatest thrill and adventure. This is one breat big Disney theme park. When I discovered my mission, it became my shock and awe that kept me continuously excited. I use it at will to inspire. uplift, teach and motivate. Heck yeah!!

1. That’s really motivating and beautifully said. Thank you very much =]

Glad the post resonated with you.

2. francisashis says:

Hello,I am at a fix as to what I should say after reading your post written from the bottom of your heartbeat. I think I should wish you a Prosperous and joyous New Year. Come on you have given great tips to so many to be happy, healthy and satisfied therefore I am sure you have the cards in your hand to alter a few things and spare a little time for your personal pleasure and kill that which seems to be real pressure.Cheer up and meet people who are enthusiastic to meet you.💐🌺🙏💕👍🌹

Thank you Francis. Happy New Year.

1. francisashis says:

You are most welcome. 🌹

3. Deskraven says:

Depression is very real. My heart goes out to you.

1. Deskraven says:

I write about mental health on my blog if you ever want to feel less alone. Happy New Year! 🙂

Happy New Year & Thank you.

3. Shruba says:

Would love to visit your blog on mental health too… mind posting the link? ♡

4. Deskraven says:

Good morning! Here you are:

4. Amandeep says:

Yeah I feel like it and it seems I’m not alone. Happy new year!

Yes, we all have the same highs and lows more or less. Happy new year. May we all be healthy mentally and physically this year. Amen

5. ScribblingAddict says:

Stay strong. We all feel this way sometimes. Keep moving forward and you will find something that inspires you.

1. ScribblingAddict says:

I recently wrote a new post about this. You should try it sometime 😉

6. It is called comfort zone Garima,this comfort zone is a reward of overcoming a season.You are now at the top of that season in my life.
    Now to spice up things you have to be honest because once you are ready for greater heights, your life will be flipped upst down😁

Great advise James. Thank you.

7. Of that season in your life I meant,,

8. jr cline says:

I don’t have much anxiety. The things that illicit strong feels from me have change over the journey. I still experience life with great passion.

I guess we have reach that phase where we become unperturbed by our surroundings.

1. jr cline says:

Could be. I’m not sure. I may have learned that being anxious was a totally waste of time or maybe I realized that this here and now was actually pretty nice.

Yea we are all here to learn and improvise anyways.

9. benunfiltered says:

It is so cliche, but when everything feels just sort blah I know that I have forgotten how incredible it is to just be alive. I try and remind myself about some of the ways that I am blessed. When I recount my blessings my life becomes a gift and that generally feels really good.

I couldn’t agree with you more Ben. Research shows that grateful people tend to be healthy and happy. They exhibit lower levels of stress and depression, cope better with adversity, and sleep better. They tend to be happier and more satisfied with life. Even their partners tend to be more content with their relationships. Perhaps when we are more focused on the good things we enjoy in life, we have more to live for and tend to take better care of ourselves and each other.

10. pmuhammad480 says:

This world has us on a perpetual rollercoaster ride seeking the latest and greatest thrills and adventure. Feels exciting at first but then Im bored. I get bored because things just dont fill me or Im not feeling those things. When I discovered my mission, it became my shock and awe that kept me continuously excited. I use my mission to inspire. uplift, teach and motivate. Thank you for your inspiration and wisdom. Heck yeah. Thumbs up for all of your blogs!

When people explain what makes their lives meaningful, they tend to describe four things: having rich relationships and bonds to others; having something worthwhile to do with their time; crafting narratives that help them understand themselves and the world they live in; and having experiences of awe and wonder. I think that is all we need to worry about.