Things I wish for in life are developing some habits which will improve my today and tomorrow drastically.
“I always wanted to be someone better the next day than I was the day before.” ~Sidney Poitier
Enough of wishing I guess, so I solemnly swear that I am upto no good..oh!!..I mean I intend to do the following rituals in w.e.f. 8th September 2015.
- Read one book every week. It could be anything from Harry Potter, Fifty Shades of Grey series to Blink, Outliers or Drive. Just finish one book like a good girl every week.
- Write one post everyday. Yes. Good, thoughtful content to get the writing mills working.
- Laugh everyday. 😀
- Learn to say NO. Be Ruthless
- Not use my phone for a day in a week. Yikes, but have to do it.
- Sit quietly for sometime everyday
- Save money. Stop spending unnecessary money
- Be grateful for 6 things everyday
- Compliment one person everyday (a genuine one, have to stay true to myself)
- Be OK with imperfection. Be satisfied and happy with what I have.
Well, this is my list of good habits. Do you have one yet?