We’ve all heard the saying, “What we resist persists.” In my experience, this is so very true.
Another great one that I recently read: “Someone can only drive you crazy if you give them the keys.”
Right now in your life, what do you wish were different? What do you complain about? Who really bothers you? What things and people should be different from what they are? Your answers to these questions are all things you’re resisting. You may say that your negative feelings or uneasy emotions are many things but it boils down to resisting things and people as they are.
So are you resisting your life? Here are few tell tale signs :
- You think an aspect of your life is “wrong”. Instead practice no longer labelling anything or anyone as right or wrong.
- You look for barriers to your progress. Instead anticipate miracles will happen and be ready for the Universe to surprise you.
- You accept “your lot”, settling for less. Instead say, “My nature is to expand, possibilities are endless.”
- You force things to happen. Instead trust that what you want will flow if you create good feeling each day and allow divine order & timing to play out.
- You repeat negative patterns. Instead seek to see what lesson life is teaching you, them embrace a positive change.
- You often say “should” about yourself, others or life. Instead practice acceptance of what is.
- You live on auto pilot, missing “the signs” life is giving you. Instead practice awareness & be curious about how life is guiding you.
- You’re rigidly attached to your opinions. Instead open yourself up to other views. As you upgrade your mind, you upgrade your life.
- You avoid change due to fear of the unknown. Instead pick 1 change you know you need & step forward with 1 small action.
- You feel like life is against you. Instead say, “I live in a friendly Universe. I’m supported.”