Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am open to abundance in all aspects of your life.
  • My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts everything I desire.
  • My unique skills and talents can make a profound difference in the world.
  • I am meant to do great things.
  • I am limited only by my vision of what is possible.
  • Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace.

Have an abundant day ahead. Be proud of who you are.

1. Carol anne says:

Awesome! Loving all of these! 😘

Hi Carol, they have become a part of my life now. My day feels incomplete without my affirmations. I am glad you liked these affirmations.

2. Kritika says:

Read and done. Have a lovely day 🙂

Amen. Thank you for stopping by Kritika. Have a prosperous week ahead.

1. Kritika says:

Have yourself a wonderful week too 🙂

Thank you!!!!

3. Dragthepen says:

Yes. I am meant to do great things. I am thankful that my has purpose 💖

Yes we all have a purpose, no matter who and where we are in our lives. Amen to that.

The New Energy Science of Conscious Manifestation. When life lets us down, there’s only one reason: it’s all in our heads! We are what we affirm, positive and negative. Quantum Affirmations is the revolutionary new method for harnessing your mind’s power based on quantum physics.

4. Great list! Showing gratitude for our skills and talents fills us with the motivation to share them with others.

Gratitude may be one of the most overlooked tools for increasing happiness. Research shows it is the single most powerful method of increasing happiness.Having an attitude of gratitude doesn’t cost any money. It doesn’t take much time. But the benefits of gratitude are enormous. Research reveals gratitude can have many benefits: Positive psychology research has shown that gratitude touches on many aspects of our lives. Our emotions. Personality. Social dynamics. Career success and health. All of these can contribute to increasing our basic happiness.

1. I appreciate you taking time to add more to this discussion.

Most welcome.

Thank you the reblog. I am grateful.