Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Today, I will not stress about things I cannot control.
  • I forgive myself for feeling anxious.
  • I am not alone in my struggles.
  • I am separate from the voice of anxiety and stress.
  • Mistakes are simply lessons to be learned & I know I am doing my best.
  • My anxiety does not control me.
  • I can take things one step at a time.
  • When anxiety visits me, I can use my breath to release it.
  • I am fierce, unafraid, and bold.
  • This is temporary.

Acceptance and Letting Go is the Mantra for a Stressful Life. Be victorious over your fears today.

1. As I just find out my boys will not being attending in-person education in the fall, I see this post. Timely affirmations.

2. Kritika says:

I am strong. Yes.
    Thank you for the affirmation of the day. Have a beautiful day GS 🙂

Most welcome Kritika.

3. Christo N says:

This resonated with me strongly. Love a good mantra when times are tough. Best wishes.

Glad you believe in affirmations. Positive affirmations are very powerful because they release you from negativity, fear, worry, and anxiety. When these affirmations are repeated over and over again, they begin to take charge of your thoughts, slowly changing your pattern of thinking and ultimately changing your life.

4. Christo N says:

Lovely and well said, positive self talk is a powerful thing. My mantras helped me through tough times. live positive forever

Yes Chirsto. We are our own best friends.

5. Christo N says:

I’m curios where you found such wisdom, was it through lived experience, introspection or a mentor? I feel that when we find such powerful concepts we are lucky to have them..

Many Gurus along the way, not necessarily spiritual but even people and circumstances which I have learned from.