Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I accept myself just as I am.
  • I know I am doing the best I can.
  • I choose to stop apologising for being me.
  • I have enough. I do enough. I am enough.
  • I am separate from the voice of anxiety & stress.
  • I am worthy of my desires.
  • I am beautiful and strong.
  • I attract wonderful people into my life.
  • I love the person I am becoming.
  • All I need is within me.

You are enough.

1. Kritika says:

Good Afternoon GS,
    Have a wonderful day.

Hey Hey Kritika. Long time. Glad to see you. Hope you had a great day.

1. Kritika says:

Yes. Was a sleepy wednesday but managed to be active. 😁.

Thank you for the reblog. You inspire me to write everyday.

2. Always a pleasure to read and share your writing with followers, My Dear!!
    I will share the best writing advice I have ever been given by My Favorite Muse, Dorinda Duclos – “WRITE MORE!!” Two words, on a post-it note attached to your bathroom mirror will help inspire you more than you can ever imagine to Write!!

And every day you will hear the Universe delivering to You, not a whisper but the Roar of Dorinda’s voice in her words “Write More” that will allow you to hear them in your heart and soul!! And help you reach your dreams!!

Be curious, listen to conversations, movie dialog, quotes and sayings, words and phrases from everywhere, and you will find that inspiration is all around you waiting for you to pick up a seed of inspiration that will bloom into a beautiful blossom of a poem or piece that you have written. And this will be a gift to you that was given to me, My Dear – “WRITE MORE!” That’s the secret advice from my Muse, Dorinda Duclos!! I bless her every day!!
    xoxo
    Chuck
    😘💕😁🌹

This is the most beautiful advice I have ever heard. Thank you very much. You are kind. Regards

1. Well, Dear! I love your writing and posts and this was a kind and caring gift to me from Dorinda so I thought I would share it with you in a Pay It Forward gift to you!!
        Bless You!