Ever wonder what your life would be like if you lived up to your full potentials? Would your body be healthier? Your skin clearer? Bank account bigger? I think about these things all the time, and, judging my previous post, you guys do to.
Here are some tasks designed to help all of us live up to our full potential. It has been broken down into time frames to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. Let’s go do it.
Every Morning Part 2
- Shower. You can do this at night, in the morning, whatever. Again, this is something you should allow some time for. I don’t wash my hair every day, but I do condition it every day (from the ears down). Scrub yourself with a delicious smelling body wash. If you shave, make yourself as smooth as a dolphin, dude. If you don’t, then don’t and don’t ever ever ever let anyone make you feel bad or weird about it. When you got out of the shower, wrap yourself in a fluffy towel and totally slather your sexy self with lotion. Top to bottom. Do it as soon as you can post shower so it can really sink in.
- Put leave in condition throughout your damp hair and comb in through.
- Put on an outfit that makes you feel good. So important.
- Drink Water. Drink Water. Drink Water. Drink Water.
- Take a Lok at your daily to-do list. Knock out the most pressing stuff first. Take pride when you cross things off your list.
- Make your bed! Oh my god, make you bed. Do it. Do it. Do it.