Ever wonder what your life would be like if you lived up to your full potentials? Would your body be healthier? Your skin clearer? Bank account bigger? I think about these things all the time, and, judging my previous post, you guys do to.
Here are some tasks designed to help all of us live up to our full potential. It has been broken down into time frames to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. Let’s go do it.
- Follow the “touch it once” approach. This is a truly like-changing thing. When a task is in front of you, no matter how big or small, just do it right then and there. How many times have you gotten work email and thought, “Eh, I’ll do it later?” And then later never comes? Once something pops up, do it once. Squash it and be done. Cross things off your list and feel like a badass.
- Try to go for a walk at lunch. Even one little lap around the block will re-energize you like nobody’s business.
- Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water.
- Be present. This is so hard for me too, but you have to make a major effort to be present in whatever you’re doing. Be engaged and plugged-in and just exist in the moment. Give 100 percent.
- Be friendly to friends and strangers. A smile goes a long way.
- Eat something. Eat what you packed for lunch and take a break from working while you do it. You need “you time”!