Ever wonder what your life would be like if you lived up to your full potentials? Would your body be healthier? Your skin clearer? Bank account bigger? I think about these things all the time, and, judging my previous post, you guys do to.
Here are some tasks designed to help all of us live up to our full potential. It has been broken down into time frames to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. Let’s go do it.
Every Evening Part 2
- Eat something great. And once you’ve decided to be done eating for the night, be sone. Brush your teeth so you can’t eat again.
- After brushing, do a whitening treatment, whether its classic baking soda, a crest white strip, or a laser. Do something. And floss!
- Relax! Take a few hours to do what you want to do. Scroll through social media, binge on Netflix, FaceTime gossip with friends, anything. Do whatever makes you happiest.
- Shut the electronics off an hour before you want to go to bed. Put your phone on sleep mode. If you stare at the screen, it will keep you awake and alert and you won’t be able to fall asleep. A good night’s sleep is crucial for weight loss and general happiness.
- Do a quick sweep of your room and see if there’s anything you can put away real quick. A clean space is a happy space.
- Crawl into your bed (aren’t you happy you took the time to make it?) and read a book by lamplight for a while. When you start to feel sleepy, go to sleep. Don’t push it. You kicked ass today and you deserve rest.