Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• It’s time to shine, all possibilities open to me now.
  • As my body relaxes, the answers I seek find me.
  • I focus on recharging and nourishing myself.
  • I am relaxed and aligned with the present moment.
  • I surrender to whatever the day brings.
  • As I tend to my inner world, my outer world responds too.

Relax. Breathe. Meditate.

1. vequinox says:

Reblogged this on Manolis.

Thank you for the reblog.

Glad you liked the affirmations Deep

Thank you!

2. Its a nice dose….meditation keeps us going always…

Meditation has been linked to larger amounts of gray matter in the hippocampus and frontal areas of the brain. I didn’t know what this meant at first, but it turns out it’s pretty great. More gray matter can lead to more positive emotions, longer-lasting emotional stability and heightened focus during daily life.

1. Meditation do helps in changing the brain staructure .. as it is all about the positivity… opening of third eye when we focus… our third eye tells a lot