If you want to be happier, it’s all about taking control of what you do each day. Choose to ditch these following joy sucking and soul searing habits. Some of them may surprise you.
- Holding Negative Beliefs – Our relationships have the ability to drag us down or lift us up. Avoid the vortex of negativity that whirls around other people.
- Denying Your True Worth – Adapting or suppressing yourself in order to make others feel better will never create win win outcomes.
- Living a Facade – Every time you act out of alignment with you values you shrink and become disconnected from your soul.
- Striving to Meet Expectations – It is not selfish to live for yourself. While everyone has an opinion and expectations of what is best for you, only you know the road-map for your happiness. Tune out the noise of the world and tune into your intuition.
- Negative Self Talk – Your mind can run out of control with negative self talk unless you take control, interrupt it and feed your mind new empowering messages instead.
Come back tomorrow to learn more happiness killing habits.