Are you in any way dissatisfied with your life as it now stands? Has the pursuit, or even the achievement, of the goals you have set for yourself become somewhat frustrating? If so, this is the post for you.
An awakened person will try to learn something worthwhile along the way, to gradually accumulate assets of permanent value. In the final analysis, the supreme accomplishment is to improve significantly the one possession that is really ours to keep – our consciousness, our sense of identity, our inner self. All else eventually slips away. Seen in this way, life becomes a journey of self-discovery, and that is the theme of this book. The Journey of Self-Discoveryis your guide to a new way of looking at life, a way proven to lead you to higher levels of awareness and satisfaction.
Here are some questions you need to start asking yourself :
- Who means the world to me and why?
- If I could share one message with the world, what would it be?
- What advice would I give to my younger self? (Do I follow this advice now?)
- What lesson did I learn this week?
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I want to do first?
- What’s draining my energy? How can I reduce or cut it out?
- What does my ideal morning look like?
- What does my ideal day look like?
- What makes me come alive? When was the last time I felt truly alive?
- What/who inspires me the most? Why am I drawn to those inspirations?
Come back for more self discovery questions tomorrow.