Daily Dose of Self Love

Welcome to the Daily Dose of Self Love. This series will be about self love, self care, self esteem and self worth. Basically everything related with SELF. My aim with this series is to give you a daily boost of self love and self care. We all get busy with our lives and sometimes it leaves us less or no time to take time for ourselves, be with ourselves, wash off all the negativity that we accumulated during the day with self love, meditation, etc. The daily boost will be in an easy to understand and more importantly something which is relatable. So Welcome!

Self Love Practice Tip #15

Another way of increasing your self love is something I have learned very recently in a meditation group. The practice is about giving thanks and appreciation to all parts of your body. Very often we are not very nice to our bodies, we are not nice to certain parts of our body in particular. For example, in my life, from quite a young age I have slightly larger thighs that the rest of my body. I have tried all forms of exercise but the muscular structure makes it difficult to have new thighs. I am very critical about it because I am embarrassed to wear tight jeans or knee length dresses. Recently what I have started to do is give a lot of appreciation to my thighs and legs and trying to change the thoughts and feelings I have about them.

Here’s a post on how to stop hating your body > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/12/24/how-to-stop-hating-your-body/

So what I want invite you to do is to give some appreciation to different parts of your body. Maybe instead of being negative about your body part, send appreciation and say thank you for making it possible for me to walk everyday. 90% of women experience some kind of body shame. Stop it, today. You are beautiful, you are absolutely amazing just the way you are.

Hope this helped. Come back tomorrow for more self love tips.

1. the greatvincent says:

Well…no women no cry stop with the body shame or y’all be single forever.

I am glad you liked the post

2. I have the same problem, I am overweight and the acne on my face makes me feel very less confident.. I don’t like to go out in public but you inspired me to love myself and be content with what lord gave me. Thank you

I am glad I did inspire you today Abhilasha. You are absolutely amazing. Good luckn

3. Nuella Igwe says:

Thanks a lot for sharing. Over the years I have learnt to accept my body the way I’m being created and love it even more. Love yourself and how you are. You are unique, that’s what make you a special being.

Yes we all need to claim our uniqueness.

4. asthaisha says:

Love this ♥️♥️

Isn’t it! Such a simple thing but eases the anxiety.

1. Always happy to read and share your posts, My Dear!! Hope you are having a great weekend!
        xoxox 😘💕😊🌹✨

5. Self love can do wonderful things

Oh many. By loving yourself, you eliminate the unnecessary jealousy, insecurity, and anger from your relationship. Because you have learned how to appreciate yourself, you are more capable of appreciating others as well. You know how to be the best version of yourself and that helps to bring out the attractiveness and charism within you.

1. 100% agree! With self love comes happiness and inner peace