- Breathe in slowly while tensing all your muscles.
- Hold your breath and the tension for a count.
- Slowly release the tension and breathe out.
- Smile and say “Ahhh” or “Thank you”
- Breathe normally and watch your thoughts and feelings as each comes, stays, or departs; do not judge, only observe.
- When the minute is over repeat steps 1-4.
- Go about your day.
- Add a safe space, create one from past memories of calming places.
- Find and add a short calming slogan related to what matters.
- Be with beauty. Look for something of beauty and focus on it. Beauty is everywhere if only we look for it.
The Practice Routine
- At first, practice only when you are not stressed. Best time, as you are falling asleep. Might help you have more sweet dreams.
- As you feel the power of the exercise growing practice every spare moment you can. The more often the better.
Did you know meditation can make you smarter? Tap here to learn more > https://empress2inspire.blog/2019/11/15/meditation-can-make-you-smarter/