Sneak Peek Into My Life

Sneak Peek Into My Life

— Read on empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/16/daily-sneak-peek-into-my-life/

1. Kritika says:

You are an inspiration.

Haha then I will look forward to learning from your vlogs 🙂

1. Kritika says:

Hope I start with the vlog. 🙂

Yasss I will be your biggest Fan!!

3. Kritika says:

You are awesome GS. I am a big fan of your inspiring words.
        I was thinking of contacting you through mail. Was captivated by your dedication.

Hahaha thank you Kritika. Sure let’s connect. Can you share your email, I will note it down and delete here.

2. gpavants says:

Great. Will you be talking in a video format? I started a Monday Facebook life to encourage creative people. Have you ever thought of turning ideas into short videos? I keep them under 15 min. Simple tip and topic once a week.

Thanks,

Gary

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 10:44 PM Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> GS posted: “Sneak Peek Into My Life > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/16/daily-sneak-peek-into-my-life/ — > Read on empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/16/daily-sneak-peek-into-my-life/ ” >

Yes eventually once I get more confidence and okay with being vulnerable on screen. Would you like to listen to Indian texts on video?