Asking the right self-discovery questions can be a powerful way get to know who you really are, challenge false beliefs about yourself, and get clear about what you truly want for your life. Most of us have been strongly conditioned by early childhood experiences. So much so that we act out of unconscious patterns without stopping to question if they bring an enduring sense of happiness. Thoughtful questions can interrupt these patterns, foster deep insight, and lead to positive change.
Here’s a list of question which can help :
- Who means thee world to me and why?
- If I could share one message with thee world, what would it be?
- What advice would I give to my younger self? (Do I follow this advice now?)
- What lesson did I learn this week?
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I want to do first?
- What’s draining my energy? How can I reduce or cut it out?
- What does my ideal morning look like?
- What does my ideal day look like?
- What makes me come alive? When was the last time I felt truly alive?
- What/Who inspires me the most? Why am I drawn to those inspirations?
Come back tomorrow for more self discovery questions.