After a few years of living in your dream house, chances are you’re starting to feel restless. The home you loved is no longer as dreamy or appealing as it once was. Now you have clutter, boring colors, chipped off paint, and a host of other problems that bog down the beautiful home you once had. But restoring your home to its former glory doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. There are small steps you can take to make your dream house impressive and adorable once again.
Here are some easy ways to give your indoor space a quick lift :
- Pain a wall with chalkboards up wall regularly with new chalk/art designs.
- If you are wary about adding nails to wall, stick decorative wall decals on blank wall space.
- Add an unexpected splash of colour in room and furniture such as bottom of chairs, side of door, etc.
- Add living plant life to your space.
- Toss out all of your unwanted junk.
- Hang a sheet of colourful fabric on a blank wall.
- Add a new rug to the floor for a patch of colour.
- Renovate your existing furniture instead of buying new ones.
- Rearrange your existing furniture into a new arrangement.
- Start applying basic feng shui principles to your home.
Hope this helps. Weekend is here…little change maybe healthy with changing seasons.