Daily Dose of Affirmation

on

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I open up my throat chakra and am able to express myself fully.
  • I send loving energy to my future job.
  • I choose to feel gratitude rather than fear and am ready for this job.
  • I am one with money energy and am able to work with it from an aligned state.
  • I am connected to my dream clients and send them love.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

1. Kritika says:

Good Noon GS πŸ™‚
    Have an amazing day ahead.

THank you Kritika. Same to you !!

2. slavena2011 says:

We need to think positively to cope well with our daily responsibilities.

Positive thinking can be achieved through a few different techniques that have been proven effective, such as positive self-talk and positive imagery. Positive thinking can be achieved through a few different techniques that have been proven effective, such as positive self-talk and positive imagery.

1. slavena2011 says:

Sometimes it is difficult to think positively, but we must use these techniques

3. Sowmya says:

Great affirmations to start the day

Thank you Sowmya. Glad you liked the affirmations

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!! xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ