Believe in Yourself

on

You can achieve it if you believe in yourself! This saying holds true in our walk of life. If we make realistic goals and strive towards it then success is no more a dream. Some achieve success without much effort and a few others with relentless effort. Life is challenging with lots of ups and downs, so we need not run away from the battlefield but stay on till the war is over. Every lesson of life makes us a stronger person.

There is a popular verse in the Bhagavad Gita which states as, “You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruit of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.”

The fact is when we are unconcerned about the results, we focus better on our efforts and the outcome turns out to be much better than expected.

There are many autobiographies about famous personalities that have turned them from rags to riches. What they all did differently is their: Never give up attitude and the belief in their ability. We have to keep ourselves motivated whenever we struggle with our tasks. By getting demotivated, we begin to lose our faith and doubt our abilities.

As the famous quote from Stephen Hawking says, “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Let us explore the best in ourselves and move towards that direction, by doing so we can accomplish our unfulfilled dreams.

Look in the mirror and see a better you. Your self-belief can help you climb mountains. So get up and get moving.

Here are 7 positive affirmations you should tell yourself everyday

1. What I do matters.

2. I believe in my visions and my dreams.

3. I deserve love and happiness

4. I am proud of myself

5. I bring positive energy

6. I forgive myself and others

7. I love and accept myself

1. kinge says:

So true, courage is a very important step towards growth and success. Awesome reminder and affirmations.

Absolutely Kinge. You need courage to begin something. When you begin something, there is a lot of uncertainty. Uncertainty about the outcome or consequences, uncertainty about the environment, uncertainty about whether you will be able to garner the support you need, uncertainty about the the response of others.
      The uncertainty is always there — it is a given. However, our mind usually responds with fear. These uncertainties give rise to fear of failure, fear of loss, fear of rejection, fear of looking foolish, fear of being alone.
      Stephen King, best selling author, who is a master when it comes to playing with fear writes:
      “The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better”

1. kinge says:

So true, and fear is a natural response system by our bodies/mind in an effort to protect us from hurt and pain. We only need to rewrite the code to be able to push past the fear. I love Stephens quote

Yes amazing

2. bloggerbaisa says:

“Self” is the mantra…

Yasss one can never go wrong with self