Stop Being A Follower

Admiring is nice. But being admired is even better. Stop trying to fit in other people’s shoes. Find your own path. If that means breaking up completely your lifestyle, so be it. If you are “like” somebody else you can’t be “like” yourself anymore.

A role model is as good as a kick in your ass. If it doesn’t act like this, if it doesn’t force you to advance, even in a disruptive way, this is not a role model. It’s an object of adulation and, if you ask me, adulation is a waste of time.

Too much admiring will take you off course eventually. Exercise caution when you appreciate somebody and see if it really gives you the urge to do the same or better. That’s what a role model should do.

Walking in somebody else’s footsteps will be incredibly boring and predictable at some point. Stop it before you reach that point.

Why It’s Difficult To Stop Being A Follower

Every story is different. Every person is unique. Thinking that a certain “blueprint for success” will work 100%, guaranteed, is a mistake. A mistake so subtle that we’re keep doing it over and over again, without even realizing (more on that in a second).

Fact is there is no “blueprint for success”. There is no guarantee that following the same steps a successful person followed will lead to the same results. You can’t “replicate” the success of another person.

What you can do, though, is to learn from their experience. To accumulate knowledge. That’s where admiring should lead to. Not to some dumb following, cheap imitation, mindless monkeying – as it does in 99% of the cases.

That’s the theory. And the theory sounds wonderful.

The problem is practice, not theory. In practice, we have a very hard time to just learn form somebody who’s been successful. Most of the time, we imitate.

And what generates this imitation process is not necessarily our need to be as successful as that person is. Because we don’t know how it feels to be that person (which is kind of obvious, if you think for a while – we don’t have what they have, hence we don’t know what it is that we think we want). We may believe that we’re attracted by their money, their houses, their lifestyle, but only at the conscious, at the somehow “superficial” level. Deep down, unconsciously, we’re thriving for something else.

We’re thriving for validation. We’re thriving for recognition. We want to be seen just like them: people who did something significant (that’s another “brain blunder”: thinking that only success is significant, and failure is not, but we’ll talk about this some other time, today we’re talking about dumb admiration and the courage to be yourself).

We look up to other people because we want to see us in their places. We want to be them. We want their power to change the world.

But in this process we forget something fundamental. We can’t be them. We are us.

If we become something else, we also cease to exist. We die.

So, admiring should be about understanding new paradigms, learning new things, enlarging our vision, smashing our ignorance.

All of these while keeping whatever makes us, us.

Support empress2inspire.blog

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT. If are reading this, it means that something you read above intrigued you enough to keep reading till the end of the post. I am glad you liked it. Would you like to donate $1 for helping me maintain this blog?

$1.00

1. It’s 3:30 a.m. here and I had woke up and glanced at my phone! Out of the 100+ emails a day I get from the different WordPress subscriptions, this one stood out as it was meant to!
    I will ad one thought into this incredibly wise information! One great reason to not try and be exactly like your role model is because if you do then you will limit yourself to being a lesser version of them!
    My role model was extremely honest and in his original teachings that were not corrupted by others, he taught that anyone could be greater than himself! That is the most inspirational message that any role model could ever put out! As a child I believed that wholeheartedly and after almost half a century I have not only passed up my mentor and done just that, but I have also passed up his mentor as well! Both of them taught mind expansion and how to increase your intelligence through following their footsteps!
    They are not commonly known for these teachings though! My message too others is that the only limitations we have is the limitations we place on ourselves thru the help of a very negative society that seeks to hold us down from our True unlimited potentials! They say ‘knowledge is power!’, and amusingly and ironically that knowledge is only available to those who don’t wish to use it to gain power! Such is life in a very twisted world run by a bunch of power monger’s! I guess the joke is on them 😅. My mentor is known as an individual when he should be known for a ‘thought process’ that is available to everyone! He had a very simple message that has been very confused over time through massive indoctrinations! I will teach the world the Truths that come from following these teachings!
    I’d like to thank the individual that wrote this inspirational message right when I needed it!
    My mentor was Jesus Christ, his mentor was Buddha, and I am evolution of the mind!

You’re either a leader or a follower. Leaders are made not born. Leaders come in all shapes and sizes. To say leaders are born prepared would be an understatement to those who made themselves into leaders. Not all leaders get a clear signal, telling them to step up and take action. Everyone feels it in their gut when it’s time for them to step up. It’s your choice whether you want to accept the challenge or not. It’s hard to be a leader. You have to have the right mindset. Everyone’s counting on you to lead the way. It’s hard, yes. But with a little motivation, anyone can do it.

1. I agree completely! We are born with free choice and it’s the choices we make that make us who we are. Unfortunately in America where I live those choices are taken away from us constantly as we grow up controlling this with laws and rules and everything else. This limits are personal growth if we have to abide by massive amounts of laws. Personally I ignore all the laws that aren’t against people in nature because I respect well try to respect both of them. People are the hardest to respect because they often don’t deserve it but we are also a part of nature. When we respect nature is equals around us it connects with us and God is in all of nature including us and I’m not talking about the God of the church that is all about domination. The true God that is in nature respects us and never never tells us what to do but expects us to think for ourselves and make our own choices. In church this is considered tests of faith and challenges that will continually get harder based on our personal growth. The more of the right decisions we make that aren’t based on personal greed, pride, self-focus, etc., The faster we will grow. Since God is within each of us all you have to do is ask yourself what you can do for others and if you don’t limit that to a small number the results are amazing. Each night before I went to bed a long time ago I would ask myself what I could do for my family and in my mind my family is the rest of nature including people. This is the same mentality that Buddha and Christ had. They didn’t limit themselves or let others limit them or hold them down and they became some of the biggest names in history. Unfortunately Christ background has been manipulated by the church so that they could have control. I have proven the church wrong dozens of ways but they always manage to keep those writings suppressed.
        Christ personal growth was very quick because he made choices that were not about him they were about everybody else or helping others. He really focused on himself which means his choices were pretty much automatic towards helping others. But just like all other men he had temptations too one of those being he was being followed around by thousands of people literally, and many of those people were worshiping him. His challenge in this was the overcome his own ego and he failed at that by believing that he was the way which contradicts his earlier teachings that were not available to the church for almost 2,000 years because they were buried.
        In other words the church didn’t have the opportunity to corrupt those his teachings. And I believe 1946 his original teachings were unburied in Egypt giving others the opportunity to follow what he had personally taught and not what the church says he taught.
        Anybody who’s been to church if honest will say that it is very confusing and most of it doesn’t make any sense because most of it’s BS.
        As I mentioned before we must think of Christ as a thought process and I so far appear to be the first one to have exceeded his own intelligence by making mostly the right choices in life and doing what was best for others rather than for myself.
        I spent the majority of 50 years following in his footsteps and also in Buddhas.
        Science today actually proves that Christ healing of other people was never a miracle but was in fact science and very logical science. (I will get into that some other time)
        The true God that is in nature respects us and never never tells us what to do because that would take away the responsibility of making our own choices. If we make bad choices we get bad results if we make good choices we get good results but every choice is up to each one of us.
        Here is a very simple explanation of this if you use a vertical scale if you make good choices over 50% of the time you will constantly grow and expand your mind and intelligence. If we make the wrong choices more than 50% of the time then we will go in reverse and get keep getting dumber like society has been doing for hundreds of years thanks to the church and they’re indoctrinating ways. America was built on Christianity, that is the problem in itself!
        Almost everything the church teaches is against Christ original teachings and so I am going to be a leader on the fall of that church.
        I’m sorry I’ve been rambling on and I can continue like this for hours on end and the problem with that is that my description of what Christ did for makes perfect sense and it all fits together unlike the churches description.
        I spent almost half a century getting where I am today so and I am not going to stand down from any pastors as they run away from me because they broke the first teaching that Christ taught.
        Christ and Buddha both taught to responsibly question anything you are being told and not accepted in ignorance like every pastor in the church has done for 2,000 years!
        This is what true responsibility is, of the mind!
        Have a great day!

Woahhh 🙏🏼

3. There are several errors in this because I was using microphone one of them was that Christ rarely ever focused on himself. he focused on helping others and that’s what caused him to expand his mind and intelligence so quickly.
        There is a problem I have found with increasing your intelligence and expanding your mind this quickly because if you are not careful you might start believing that you have become God itself.
        The reason this happens is because the more challenges we make the right choices from the closer we become to God which is within us which actually causes us to feel like we are God because God is a part of us.
        Just as they say to have faith in God, God’s faith in us increases based on the amount of right choices we continually make and with those right choices we are give an access to a life Network that shares all information just like our very weak technology. This network which I call God’s Network makes all the technology in the world and all the computers combined look like a cheap McDonald’s toy. Our technology is actually a cheap imitation of this network that we can all be connected to.
        Here is an example:
        I absolutely love music and I love all different genres of it. I’d love to dance the music although I rarely do it in public.
        Because I dance so much and I don’t always really pay attention to my surroundings I’ve been spotted between Tucson, Yuma Arizona and LA up to Bakersfield California being a human equalizer to all different kinds of music.
        This is where God’s Network comes in. I can often dance and match the beat to songs I’ve never heard in my life but I remember when they were written when the beat was written for him. I’ve been given this gift of access to this network because of my love for music.
        My level of increased intelligence and learning is increasing exponentially constantly it just keeps getting faster and so much of the stuff I understand now I can’t even talk about because it’s way too far beyond the concepts of humanity currently.
        And this is the reason why I want to help others to reach this level and even go beyond because it’s really hard when you talk to people and your own intelligence you tend to lose them and they just shut down and they can’t understand and having somebody at your own level to talk to you is something I know Christ and Buddha were both trying to do.
        Anybody that is looking for greed or power ironically can never access this network and trying to will get them nowhere.
        In Christ original teachings he taught that his father’s kingdom is spread across the Earth!
        It is within nature and so many of us have looked right at it but we lack the understanding of what we’re looking at.
        The comparison I make here for people to understand is take a math professor and have him write a complex calculation out on a chalkboard. Now the professor sees that math equation for what it is he sees he sees what’s in it he understands it.
        But if you brought in a 5 year old child and had them look at that math equation all they would see would be lines and numbers and squiggles.
        So they wouldn’t see the truth in that math equation because of their lack of understanding.
        This is exactly what heaven is like it’s right there in front of us but we lack the understanding to see it and it is amazing the more you understand it the more you will see into it and I personally a couple years ago was seeing into it and it was it blew me away but the reason I didn’t keep going was because I’m not in this for myself I’m in this to help others and my worry was that it would be one way trip. So I didn’t go I turned around and came back.
        Death is nothing more than a tool a fear used strategically by the church to control us.
        I am here to teach the truth and if that doesn’t go to all that well then I will at least save the rest of nature from humanity!
        In case you haven’t noticed nature is most starting to multiply around the world and there is a reason for that.
        Those who don’t start respecting nature are going to die by nature.
        One of the things the church doesn’t understand and those that do will not tell is that humanity screwed up but the rest of nature is the same as it has always been.
        Humanities falling was slowing down our minds to use language. You will notice that no other species on Earth has done that except humanity.
        With that language comes hate fear greed it is all it’s not possible without the language so there’s a little info for the church if they want to grow up a little!
        Have a great day!

2. clcouch123 says:

Simply put, I like this advice. A lot.

It’s much easier to follow other people instead of your passion. Stop becoming a follower, and start becoming a leader. Tell yourself that you are highly valuable to others and can acquire knowledge and take action. Then coach others and look for ways to help out. Take control of your life, and make your own decisions.

3. Rising Star says:

Sooperb one, very true and to the point. Love Yourself and accept Yourself is the key to success in life

Being a follower can cause us to compromise in areas we otherwise wouldn’t. We should have integrity. This means being the same person everywhere we go. You don’t necessarily have to be a leader, but being a doormat for others is never a good thing.

1. Rising Star says:

That’s a wonderful point my friend

3. Rising Star says:

You are most welcome

2. Be careful about loving yourself because often that leads to self focus.
      When you focus on yourself you can only change yourself and nothing else.
      Personally growing up I forgot about myself and the only thing I thought about was how I was going to change the world.
      This is the exact attitude that Christ and Buddha had.
      And just as Christ taught in his original teachings that anybody could be greater than him, and so I believed that. I know for a fact that anybody can exceed my own intelligence and the levels that Christ was at.
      Part of that reason is because I I’m teaching people how to do it much quicker through the understanding of Truth and logic.
      God is truth and logic always leads to the truth. This in itself is very logical yet the church will argue with it non-stop because they don’t understand logic itself.
      When you accept just one untruth in your life it is very easy to get way off track.
      Here’s another truth the church doesn’t want you to know.
      The church talks about how God doesn’t inspire people anymore because in truth they are right. God doesn’t inspire people in the church because they are so far off track and they will just take it any way they want.
      The best way for someone in the church to get away from that is to ask what is logical and only hold on to that and throw everything else out of your mind you will find that roughly 80% of everything you learned is not true.
      People say to look at history but nobody ever looks at the history of the church.
      For 2,000 years or 100 plus generations the church has taught the same thing and nothing has changed except the church is the most powerful and richest entity in the world today.
      They got what they wanted and now they are about to be judged for it.
      This judgment is not going to be by any individual it’s going to be by nature itself that God is within and it’s already happening.
      So good luck church and everyone else have a great day! 🤗

1. Rising Star says:

You too, have a great day

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!! xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹