We’ve all associated “that girl” with this aesthetic image of a girl with her life together. The perfect skin-care and workout routines. But it’s more than that, it’s about trying to be the best version of yourself. That includes your mind & soul. So here are 5 ways to be “that girl” mentally :
- Be generous with your words – Share your own stories. Relatability and being heard is so appreciated. Great conversations are a give and take. Use your own personal experiences to be vulnerable and establish trust.
- Avoid making assumptions – No matter how evident it may seem, it’s better to be upfront with your feelings instead of expecting someone to just know what’s wrong. Be vulnerable and direct, it’s the only way to an unbreakable connection.
- Ofcourse, Confidence – Take your nervous energy and focus on the other person. Don’t worry about your outfit, and compliment theirs. The more you put others at ease, the more comfortable you feel yourself.
- Don’t take everything so personally – Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
- Do not run away from yourself – When we feel things deeply, we always tend to distract ourselves because it’s pain to feel that change. But what we forget is, pain demands to be felt.
So are you ready to be ready to be ready to be “That Girl”…?