If you’re on your way to trying to do something in your life, be it losing weight or just living a better lifestyle, and you find yourself ready to give in, or you begin to doubt yourself and your abilities, then read on.
Here are a few tips to keep yourself motivated when in a slump :
- Grab an accountability partner. Staying motivated alone can be tough. Find someone to sit in the passenger seat to help you with directions and to support you on the journey.
- Change up the scenery. Get outside. Get fresh air. Go somewhere new. New experiences are motivators.
- Use website blocker sites. Block websites that contribute to laziness and lack of motivation with stay focused.
- Go on a social media fast. If you’re in a slump social media can cause FOMO. Take a break for a while.
- Outsource. If you can’t do it all on your own, ask for help!