Daily Dose for the Soul

There is a supreme infinite power producing the results that you desire. This power is the creative power of the universe. It’s responsible for everything coming into focus. By trusting it to provide the form and the conditions for its manifestation, you establish a relationship to intention that allows you to be connected for as long as you practice this kind of personal intent.

The Wright brothers didn’t contemplate the staying on the ground of things. Alexander Graham Bell didn’t contemplate the non communication of things, Thomas Edison didn’t contemplate the darkness of things. In order to float an idea into your reality, you must be willing to do a somersault not the inconceivable and land on your feet, contemplating what you want instead of what you don’t have. You’ll then start floating your desires instead of sinking them. The law of manifestation is like the law of flotation, and you must contemplate it working for you instead of contemplating it not working. This is accomplished by establishing a string connecting link between you and the invisible, formless filed of energy, the power of intention.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

1. Really awesome post.! A revelation in your words…” you must contemplate it working for you” Thank you. This was a rich gem of knowledge. I have shared your post on Pinterest. Blessings and Peace to you.

Thank you Suzette. πŸ™‚ You make me happy.

1. My pleasureπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

The Freedom to Choose Your Higher Power. The good news is that you have complete freedom to define your own higher power. You don’t have to follow the path of traditional religions and you don’t have to believe in anything in particular just because other people may want you to.

2. Kritika says:

Good Morning GS πŸ™‚
    Have a great day πŸ™‚

Thank you Kritika. πŸ™‚

3. thesupermode says:

WOW! Just brilliant. This post is the exact message of hope everyone needs to know in the current scenario. We work to the best of our ability and trust the process to allow the universe to manifest our desires. Amazing read, thanks for sharing.

That experience for me becomes clear in my daily interaction with the creative source of the Universe when I sit down to write. Nothing in my life is like this. Whenever I tap into this Higher Intelligence, I am filled with thoughts, knowledge and words that go beyond my experience. It is as though I am swimming in a fast-flowing river of wisdom that allows me to pull thoughts and ideas to share with the world. When I go back and reread what I have written, I know the words expressed did not just come from me. Often this experience of going back and reading β€œmy” work leaves me wondering in amazement.

1. thesupermode says:

Woaaahhh!! I can’t believe this..You must be reading a lot and watch quality content to write amazing blogposts everyday! I’m in awe of your work really!

Aww thank you πŸ™πŸΌ

4. Wic says:

So true. The story we tell ourselves is so important for the life we will live. Here’s to telling the best of tales.

The universe is simply the collection of galaxies, stars, planets, comets, meteorites, and other solar system detritus, plus whatever dark matter and dark energy turn out to be. The universe is governed by laws of nature that themselves have no purpose other than dictating what matter and energy do.

5. BigBrainCoach says:

Awesome πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thank you BigBrain Coach.