Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayย :

• I am patient and kind to myself.
  • I do not compare my journey with anyone else’s for we all have different lessons to learn.
  • I understand that my pace if best one for my growth.
  • I do not rush the process and embrace wherever I am.

Take care of yourself. Your are important.

1. This really spoke to me. It clearly defines where I am now.

When you’re patient, you give up the struggle. You relax and enjoy your life and your relationships, and experience the beauty of each moment. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a thoughtful outlook on life. Patience leads to wisdom and success. What you want will come to you. Just breathe when the anxiety hits. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day ahead.

๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Yes, sometimes rushing the process makes you loose important details.

Yes, you are right. When weโ€™re rushing, we are living in a state of resistance. Rushing produces a state of consciousness that often comes about when weโ€™re feeling anxious. Itโ€™s a lack of willingness to be in the present moment. Have a great day ahead. Amen.

3. Kritika says:

I am patient.
    Thank you for the affirmations. Have a great day GS ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Kritika. Hereโ€™s a different quote for you

โ€œYou are an immortal being occupying a state. That state may be poverty, wealth, health, sickness; it may be to be known in this world or to be unknown -but they are only states. You are neither known or unknown โ€“ you are immortal; you are neither rich or poor -these do not really define you at all. You can assume that you are, and to the degree that you are persuaded you are, you bear the fruit of that state.โ€ โ€“ Neville Goddard

1. Kritika says:

I understood it after the second read. This is an awesome quote. Holds a strong message. Thank you for sharing GS ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes Neville’s words have deep meaning. They are not written in conventional English. But I am glad you liked it.

3. Kritika says:

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Kellie says:

Oh these are great, need these today thank you ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Most welcome Kellie.

Thank you for spreading the affirmations

5. Very Nice affirmations. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Most welcome.

6. Love this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad. Have great day ahead.