Understanding the law of attraction is fundamental to manifesting your biggest dreams and desires. When done right, manifesting can feel effortless and you can get in a state of flow bringing your goals into reality. But, let’s be honest, this is a rarity if you’re just starting out and, as a newbie, it’s likely that you’ll make some common Law of Attraction mistakes that will hold you back from real manifesting success.
Here is a list of common law of attraction mistakes :
- Limiting Beliefs – Limiting beliefs can hold you back from manifesting what you want because they can be fighting against the exact thing you are trying to attract into your life.
- Being Inconsistent – The key to harnessing the Law of Attraction for manifestation is clarity. You must have a clear, specific picture of what you are trying to manifest.
- Fear of the Future – Worry is a low vibe emotion that cuts us off from the presence of the Universe. This causes out to fall out of alignment with the Universe so we lose touch with the Universal guidance.
- Doubt & Skepticism – Doubt is an emotion that sends out negative energy into the Universe. Proactively shift your perspective from a place of doubt to a place of belief.
- Not Taking Action – The Law of Attraction and manifestation is an act of co-creation with the Universe. The Universe will not just magically make all your dreams come true, you are going to have to put in the work.