Understanding the law of attraction is fundamental to manifesting your biggest dreams and desires. When done right, manifesting can feel effortless and you can get in a state of flow bringing your goals into reality. But, let’s be honest, this is a rarity if you’re just starting out and, as a newbie, it’s likely that you’ll make some common Law of Attraction mistakes that will hold you back from real manifesting success.
Here is a list of common law of attraction mistakes :
- Being Impatient – When you are being impatient, you fall out of alignment with the Universe. Simply step back and let the Universe lead the way.
- Not Letting Go – Allow yourself to full let go of the outcome. The Universe’s plan will turn out to be far better than anything you could have imagined.
- Reframe Your Affirmations – For an affirmation to work, it must be positive and stated in the present tense. Review the affirmations you are using and reframe them to increase your alignment with the Universe.
- Not Saying “Yes” Enough – The Universe works in mysterious ways and opportunities can present themselves all of a sudden. This will require to step outside your comfort zone and go for it.
- Lack of Gratitude – When you are not grateful for what you have, you are in a state of lack. This gives off needy and manipulative energy which cuts off from the help of the Universe.