Welcome fellow souls to « The Human Family Crash Course Series, » a new project collaborated together by empress2inspire.blog and sensispirit.wordpress.com. Together we will be working on a different topic for each crash course; our first topic is focused on « Self Love. » Each topic will have eight posts with posts on Mondays and Thursdays. We hope you enjoy our series and we look forward to knowing how our posts have inspired you!
What a year 2020 has been full of transformations, confusion and a shift in consciousness!
To welcome in the 2021 New Year calmly here are some suggestions to contemplate:
- Reflection. Take some time to reflect on the past year. What has changed within you? What has entered or left your life? What can you work on within yourself? What are you proud of?
- Intention. What is your intention for the year ahead? What are you focusing on? Set your intention for the year ahead. I will have a year full of opportunities, love and new experiences for my soul.
- Surrender. When we surrender we sync with the flow of life and let go of resistance. This will make you feel more at ease and relaxed. You can’t control everything but you can control who you want and decide to be for the year ahead.
- Embrace. Welcome new friends, experiences and possibilities this new year. Be open to all that is coming to you. Everything is a blessing in disguise.
- Plan Project. Make some plans for 2021 to get creative and to have things in your life to look forward to. What have you been meaning to do all your life?
- Family and Friends. Spend some time with people who you love and who love you.
- Hope. Keep the hope, things will change and this too shall pass. Change is the only constant in this universe.
- You are loved. Know that you are loved beyond your comprehension by the intelligence of this universe.
As we leave 2020 behind here are some quotes for us to ponder:
- “We will open the book. It’s pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “What the new year brings to you will depend on a great deal what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
Based on the above, how will you decide to enter the new year calmly?