Get ready to maximise your potential, maximise your living with empress2inspire’s new posts series “Daily Dose of Living”. These series will bring you the best in personal development and productivity every day of the week. Your best life awaits.
Today’s post is all about how to discover your life purpose. This is something we all think about from time to time. I am not talking about job, money or long term family goals, I mean the real reason why you are here at all, the very reason you exist. Perhaps you are the person who thinks that your life has no meaning. Don’t worry. This post might help you think about what really matters in your life.
- First empty your mind of all the false purposes you have been taught including the idea that you may have no purpose at all.
- Take a blank sheet of paper or word document where you can type.
- Write on top “What is My True Purpose in Life”
- Write an answer, anything that pops up in your head, it could be a word, a phrase or a sentence.
- Repeat the above step till you have an answer that makes you cry. Yes, because this is your purpose.
Either this exercise will make perfect sense to you or you will find it utterly useless. But can you go about your life not knowing what you were really meant to do with your time on this earth?