If you want to be happier, it’s all about taking control of what you do each day. Choose to ditch these following joy sucking and soul searing habits. Some of them may surprise you.
- Thinking You Have More Time – Now is the only moment you will ever get. Cherish it and honour the memories of all who have gone before you by living like this life really means something to you.
- Living Inside a Daydream – Having aspirations and dreams for your future is a magical part of life. Visualising them is a key part of manifesting the life you desire. But living inside the vision of your dreams alone, and never acting upon them, leads nowhere!
- Gripping Onto the Past – A white knuckled grip on the past steals your life and joy away. You cannot change what has gone before. Reliving it in your mind is torture that you don’t deserve. Harness forgiveness to release yourself from the past.
- Trying to be Perfect – We live in a imperfect world and we are imperfect beings. Trying to be perfect is impossible.
- Hanging in the Wrong Circles – Our relationships have the ability to drag us down or to lift us up. Avoid the vortex of negativity that whirls around other people.
Come back tomorrow to learn more happiness killing habits.