If you want to be happier, it’s all about taking control of what you do each day. Choose to ditch these following joy sucking and soul searing habits. Some of them may surprise you.
- Doing Things Solely For Money – Get creative. Your perspective on your situation can either drag you down or pull you through. Goals and cations purely driven by money are meaningless.
- Being Close Minded – Be open to all new information, giving yourself a change to assess the value of new ideas. Open mindedness is the key that unlocks the door to limitless possibilities.
- Buying into Mainstream Media – Whether it’s the news showing your misery or advertising telling you what you must buy in order to have happiness. Be conscious of what you are absorbing like a sponge.
- Lack of Balance – When our priorities get out of whack, something has to give. It is up to us to make conscious decision that us balanced, with both feet firmly grounded in each key area of our lived. Make choices that support balance and wellbeing.
- Pushing Against the Natural Flow – You can resist “what is” and push hard to change it. Or you can accept “what is” peacefully and still take positive action to create new openings for change. Same “doing” but totally different way of “being”.
- Being Risk Averse – Get clear on what price you are putting on your happiness. Would you risk your happiness in order to stay “safe”? Would you risk your dreams in order to have certainty? Would you risk your passions for your comfort zone?
Come back tomorrow to learn more happiness killing habits.