Are you in any way dissatisfied with your life as it now stands? Has the pursuit, or even the achievement, of the goals you have set for yourself become somewhat frustrating? If so, this is the post for you.
An awakened person will try to learn something worthwhile along the way, to gradually accumulate assets of permanent value. In the final analysis, the supreme accomplishment is to improve significantly the one possession that is really ours to keep – our consciousness, our sense of identity, our inner self. All else eventually slips away. Seen in this way, life becomes a journey of self-discovery, and that is the theme of this book. The Journey of Self-Discoveryis your guide to a new way of looking at life, a way proven to lead you to higher levels of awareness and satisfaction.
Here are some questions you need to start asking yourself :
- How do I feel at the moment?
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What would make me happy right now?
- What is going right in my life?
- What am I grateful for? List at least 10 things.
- When did I experience joy this week?
- List all my small victories and successes
- What ‘s bothering me? Why?
- What are my priorities at the moment?
- What do I love about myself?
Come back for more self discovery questions tomorrow.