Are you in any way dissatisfied with your life as it now stands? Has the pursuit, or even the achievement, of the goals you have set for yourself become somewhat frustrating? If so, this is the post for you.
An awakened person will try to learn something worthwhile along the way, to gradually accumulate assets of permanent value. In the final analysis, the supreme accomplishment is to improve significantly the one possession that is really ours to keep – our consciousness, our sense of identity, our inner self. All else eventually slips away. Seen in this way, life becomes a journey of self-discovery, and that is the theme of this book. The Journey of Self-Discoveryis your guide to a new way of looking at life, a way proven to lead you to higher levels of awareness and satisfaction.
Here are some questions you need to start asking yourself :
- Where does my pain originate? What would need to happen for me to heal?
- What are my strengths? What am I really good at?
- What is something that I’ve always wanted to do but was too scared?
- What is something I would love to learn?
- What hobbies would I like to try?
- Where would I want to live in my ideal life?
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
- What can I do to take better care of myself?
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do?
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
You have one life. Self discovery is most important.