Welcome fellow souls to « The Human Family Crash Course Series, » a new project collaborated together by empress2inspire.blog and diosraw.com. Together we will be working on a different topic for each crash course; our second topic is focused on «How To Thrive In 2021.» Each topic will have eight posts with posts on Mondays and Thursdays. We hope you enjoy our series and we look forward to knowing how our posts have inspired you!
Covid has changed the fitness and wellness industry massively. 2020 was the year about adaptation. Yes it was arduous, yes things closed down, but we are done with it, so congratulate yourself. We still have to go through a lot of pandemic but we are getting there with the vaccine coming out.
This post is for people who love to sweat it out, who love exercise or who are trying to love exercise. Exercise can improve our quality of life and slow down the aging process. So here’s how the fitness trends will look like in 2021
- Exercise will Become a Priority – For the longest time people exercised to look better. Of Course exercise also builds up the immunity and resilience in our body, but for the first time, Covid pandemic has forced people to look at exercise as a priority to take care of our health and not just look better or take better selfies. Make health your priority, choose exercise daily. Stay healthy and stay safe.
- Streaming Services – When the gyms first closed down in the spring of 2020, people were like, OMG what are we going to do. Now a lot of people want to work out at home but have no equipements so no idea what to do. Streaming services hence blew up. You have fitness videos on demand, you have peloton, boot camps. The majority of the fitness companies that were affected by covid adapted by going to streaming services.
- Get Outside for Workouts – Not just people but a lot of health clubs have started organising outdoor workouts. We are going back to basic, no equipment workouts like hiking, same old cycling. Get out and enjoy the parks, get out and enjoy all the sports recreation areas that we have. It is also good for mental health to have some sun on your while you exercise. Use the open space.
- Fitness Equipment – A new group of companies have emerged who are selling a plethora of at home fitness equipment. Garage gyms are becoming a trend these days. You might need to understand how to use those equipment and that is where a personal trainer will come handy.
- HIIT – High Intensity Interval training is going to remain a popular trend even in 2021. It allows you to burn more calories, helps your build more muscle, HIIT creates an anabolic process by which muscles store more glycogen and get bigger. HIIT training also makes the body produce more growth hormone, testosterone, which helps the muscles repair themselves after the workout. HIIT could be seen adapted by people over the age of 50 as well as it slows down aging.
- Meditation – Sitting quietly for a few minutes is a challenge specially for people who are not used to. Meditation has a lot of health benefits and it is a form of muscle training. The parasympathetic nervous system which takes care of the muscle recovery, stress, and emotions can be taken care of by meditation. Calm your brain down. It is definitely going to improve your quality of life.
- More Family Time – As gnarly as this year has been, the absolute blessing has been staying close to family. The fact is that this is treasure. Take time to get outside and be active with your family.
Hope these fitness trends will help you make the right decisions about your exercise regimes in 2021. Take Care.