Asking the right self-discovery questions can be a powerful way get to know who you really are, challenge false beliefs about yourself, and get clear about what you truly want for your life. Most of us have been strongly conditioned by early childhood experiences. So much so that we act out of unconscious patterns without stopping to question if they bring an enduring sense of happiness. Thoughtful questions can interrupt these patterns, foster deep insight, and lead to positive change.
Here’s a list of question which can help :
- Where does my pain originate? What would need to happen for me to heal?
- What are my strengths? What am I really good at?
- What is something I’ve always wanted to do but was too scared?
- What is something I would love to learn?
- What hobbies would I like to try?
- Where would I want to live in my ideal life?
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
- What can I do to take better care of myself?
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do?
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
Hope you gained some insight into your life with these self awareness questions.