Daily Dose of Self Love

Welcome to the Daily Dose of Self Love. This series will be about self love, self care, self esteem and self worth. Basically everything related with SELF. My aim with this series is to give you a daily boost of self love and self care. We all get busy with our lives and sometimes it leaves us less or no time to take time for ourselves, be with ourselves, wash off all the negativity that we accumulated during the day with self love, meditation, etc. The daily boost will be in an easy to understand and more importantly something which is relatable. So Welcome!!

Self Love Practice Tip #79

In today’s post we will continue to discuss about self doubt.Β A great way to climb out of the dark hole of self doubt is to spread love with good intention even when you are hurting. Bring the light to the darkness. Needless to say, practice healthy boundaries at all times while spreading boundaries. This brings us to the next tip for overcoming self doubt which is take time out for self care. I must say that I am a bit of a workaholic between my job, this blog, my studies as a medical professional and everything else in between. Being a workaholic is not necessarily a bad thing if you are willing to hustle and you have goals. But I do think that I struggle with slowing down a bit and listening to my body. So sometimes when you are feeling emotionally overwhelmed you must take time to relax and take care of your health. So make sure you get extra sleep, eat a balanced diet. I tend to not have an appetite, miss meals and which breaks down my energy, which makes me feel worse. Another huge self care item is meditation, specially during these times of feeling of self doubt and inadequacy. Meditation should really be done daily or couple of times a day to keep your thoughts balanced. Meditate on positive things and things you are proud and grateful for as they can make your thoughts some back to a better place. We will continue taking about this tomorrow.

Come back tomorrow on more inspiration on how to conquer self doubt.

1. WeBantu says:

Yes definitely all need self love πŸ™Œ

Loving myself enough to care for myself as best I know how. This includes accountability, connectivity and daily disciplines in several areas. Being aware of the presence of others. This is about being truly present and empathetic to the realities of those I love most. It is also about having fun and sharing intimately what is going on with me.

2. Vihani says:

Nicely written and I totally agree with you πŸ™

Thank you Vihani. There is much more to love and being love, and letting love flow me. Love is the only reason for life. We will do well together when we learn to leverage loves true power for healing and supporting one another as human beings instead of letting greed take control of our world.

3. Rhonda says:

I agree about Meditation. It really does help with the world we are living in.

Glad you agree Rhonda. Meditation and mindfulness induce a heightened state of awareness and focused attention. Various studies demonstrate the practice can help relieve stress β€” as well as manage anxiety, reduce inflammation, and improve memory and attention, to boot.

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!! xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ