Death has been with humanity since the dawn of time and yet when it strikes, it brings with it a shocking reality check as though it was happening for the first time. We all know death is inevitable to all living and yet live as though it was distant and something that happens to others. The moment you are born, death is the one thing that is certain and definite to happen and this knowledge should influence how we live and the values we adopt in life. To live positively, learn to accept death.
Here are certain deep insights on death :
- Natural – Death is a natural part of life’s cycle of development.
- Wholeness – The paradox is that death makes life whole.
- Surrender & Acceptance – Surrender to nature, and accept that you just won’t get around to some things.
- Just Visiting – You are just a visitor on Earth.
- Length – A certain amount of life has already passed, and you don’t know how much longer you will get.
- Depth – Due to the unknown length, your vest bet is to live deeply and fully.
- Purpose – Living deeply and fully could simply be called living purposefully.
- Know Thyself – Have awareness of your essence and know yourself.
- Art of Living – Awaken the art of living to understand the art of dying (and vice versa).
- Today – A single day is a fractal version of a full lifetime.
- Unbusyness – Busyness is one of the biggest distractions from living.
- Presence – Life only ever exists in the present moment.
- Final Revelations – Know that some things won’t be revealed until the verge of death.
- Beyond Death – Contemplate what may happen after death.
- Overcoming Fear – It is possible to truly overcome the fear of death while you are alive.
Hope it brings you some peace.