Here are some examples of sentences on the path of resistance, which are then changed to sentences on the path of least resistance.
I feel uneasy about the state of the economy; I’ve already lost so much money.
– I live in an abundant universe; I choose to think about what I have and I will be fine. The universe will provide.
I have so many things to do that I can never get caught up.
– I’m at peace in this moment. I’ll only think about the one thing I’m doing. I will have peaceful thoughts.
I can never get ahead in this job.
– I choose to appreciate what I’m doing right now, and I’ll attract an even greater opportunity.
My health is a huge concern. I worry about getting old and becoming dependent and sick.
– I’m healthy, and I think healthy. I live in a universe that attracts healing, and I refuse to anticipate sickness.
My family members are causing me to feel anxious and fearful.
– I choose thoughts that make me feel good, and this will help me uplift those family members in need.”
Excerpt From: Wayne W. Dyer. “The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way”. Apple Books.