Create Wealth Manifestation Tricks

on

There are some creative strategies that you can deploy in order to ‘trick’ your brain into an abundance mindset. In many ways, you can treat it like a game. The brain is used to generating worry and fear at all times in relation to money. You need to try and get around this ingrained tendency by pretending to be wealthy. The brain does not have the capacity to distinguish between real and imaginary phenomena, as demonstrated by recent scientific studies. Consider what happens when you think about your favorite food – your body actually starts responding biologically. Your stomach will start to grumble and you might even start salivating, despite no physical food being present. The more you think about food, the ‘hungrier’ your body becomes. Likewise, the universe does not differentiate between real and imaginary, so you can use creative practices to trick yourself into thinking thoughts of wealth.

1. Trick One – Carry cash at all times. Where possible, make sure that your wallet is full of cash. It is better to have it on you physically. In the same vein, remember to tip 20% at all times. Both of these techniques have two significant effects. The first is that you will get into the mindset of someone wealthy, as you will be used to constantly having enough cash and always tipping well. The second is that other people actually view you as wealthy and start manifesting for you. They are also used to seeing you having money and being rich and associate your persona with wealth.

2. Trick Two – Hang out with the Rich. People who are rich (i.e an abundance mindset) are used to having wealth at all times. They don’t think about poverty or bills at all. If you can affiliate yourself with these people then their energy and beliefs will rub off on you. If you want to become the best lawyer in your area, then you need to network and associate yourself with these people. Not for the ‘knowledge’, but to try and emulate their mindset that attracts legal expertise.

3. Trick Three – Be grateful. Gratitude is the holy grail of manifestation. It has an advantage over manifestation because it can make you happy, while manifestations tend to be short-lived. If you can master both manifestation and gratitude, then you are really a master. Because you will be manifesting what you want and already appreciative of what you have. Additionally, when you are grateful for what you have already manifested, the universe shows you more things to be grateful for and manifestation becomes easier.

1. judeitakali says:

I’m so sorry Garima but I strongly disagree with that 2nd one. It feels so much like a solution to the 1%. There are many self-made rich people. If the rich only befriend the rich, then how do outsiders even get in, it means alot of denial, discontent and eventually major damage to one’s mental health. This feels like a very morally and soulfully wrong way to attain riches and/wealth. But I might not have understood what you meant because this, to me, is so not in line with your other writings. 😓😭

Hahha Jude. I like your thought. From my personal experience, the one thing I have learned from befriending rich people or talking to rich people is how to feel having a lot of money. For example, I was on zoom with a wealthy individual early this week and he was in a very nonchalant way thinking of investing $250K in opening a Genetics lab. First my head couldn’t even process that money but then very apologetically I asked him to break it down for me on why $250K. He said okay say I give you this money how would you go about spending in..it took me few minutes but I had a plan ready. It is then I realised that wow we can think like people wealthier than us..it just takes a different perspective. Hope this clarifies my point :):)

1. judeitakali says:

No I understand it helps if one knows rich people. But I don’t think it should be one of the top 3. Associating with rich people and failing to emulate or even come close to them can be very damaging to mental health. And that happens almost 90% of the time.

There is a thin line between reality and imagining

2. henhouselady says:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.