Daily Dose of Affirmation

on

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I choose to focus on the positive today.
  • I am surrounded by people who believe in me.
  • I am beautiful inside out.
  • Through courage and hard work, I can achieve anything.
  • My mood improves when I exercise.
  • I am fearless.

Happy Tuesday!

Getting back…atleast making an effort to. Thank you for nudging me 🙂
      You aree valuable to me.

1. DiosRaw says:

Awesome, really good to see this. You are precious to me Garima. Keep shining your light. Love! ♥️

Love you loads Amber.

3. DiosRaw says:

Love you loads Garima.

1. jr cline says:

Thank you.
    Happy Tuesday!

2. I’ve found when I attempt to focus on the positive, it keeps me stuck in a dualistic denial of the negative. Instead, I like to say I focus on the beauty of today, which can encompass both negative and positive should I feel the need to make a judgment, yet all is happening upon the backdrop of the beauty that is life.

That’s amazing Dylan. It’s okay to not know exactly what’s next and when. When you reach one of life’s checkpoints, give yourself permission to feel comfortable pausing to breathe the fresh air before you feel the need to sprint to the next level.

Thank you for sharing.

3. My exercise time feeds my positive outlook for the day.

Serotonin rush always helps.