Welcome fellow souls to «The Human Family Crash Course Series», a project collaborated by empress2inspire.blog and dios-raw.com. Together we will be working on a different topic for each crash course; our eleventh topic is focused on «Healing». Each topic will have eight posts with posts on Mondays and Thursdays. We hope you
enjoy our series and we look forward to knowing how our posts have inspired you!
Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian healing practice of mental cleansing that focuses on forgiveness and reconciliation. Also known as the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness, it is believed that when you forgive another, you are actually forgiving yourself. When you forgive, you are set free from the painful emotional states that fuel thoughts and feelings of darkness. But mostly, you are set free from the past. Ho’oponopono means, “to put right.”
In a world where people are so quick to “be right” and blame others, it has become a habitual response, and even a reflex, to barely accept any responsibility, let alone, 100% of it!! But this is the practice, and it is said to completely clean and clear out old programs and negative karma that have been handed down through the ancestors of the past, thereby restoring order, peace and harmony.
To effectively practice Ho’oponopono, you have to be willing to be 100% responsible for everything!!! That’s right! It is believed that this state of being has so much integrity, that it can actually erase errors and misunderstandings of the past. I’m talking about generations. With this high state of accountability and power, you are stepping forward to acknowledge, correct and atone for the mistakes that exist in the world.
Ho’oponopono Process (cleaning and clearing)
- Immediately, when an error has occurred, do the Ho’oponopono process.
- Think of the person, place, circumstance, event or situation. Have it in your mind. Since this is coming from a higher perspective, some people like to view the situation from a higher perspective. In other words, the person, place, etc. is on a stage below (the stage of life) and you are above watching it all.
- Take 100% responsibility for everything (every error in thought, word and deed that is needing to be cleansed and cleared)
- Repeat as a Mantra with empowerment-
– I love you
– I’m sorry
– Please forgive me
– Thank you
This can be in any order, as long as you mean it. Make sure you are doing this out of a place of strength and power, not weakness and disempowerment, because that perspective does not have the power to restore integrity or complete the past.
- Continue the process with consistency until all negative charge has been cleared. When you clean and cleanse your inner world, you clean and cleanse your outer one too, and vice versa. You can’t lose!
- End with, “And it is done.” Trusting that the Divine will handle the rest.
When this process is complete, you have allowed the Divine to work with and through you. Your true nature is restored and you are made whole. In your innocence and humility, new life, light, love, grace and inspiration will open up to you, because there will be a clean and clear space for this to happen.
Let the light be with you.